Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What??

So about a week ago someone came to me at school (one of my LDS band kids) and told me that someone scratched "I love Ian Cobb" into the bathroom stall at church. How funny.

Our school resource police officer here at BMHS (Paul Dunn) is also in our bishopric. He came and talked to me today to see if I'd heard about it. Evidently they also scratched a pair of lips into the stall and wrote "kiss me." The bishopric had a good laugh about it at their meeting last night. Bishop said, "Well, he is a ladies man."

It's strange, because you see things like that at school or in a public restroom, but I've never seen it done at church. Paul said they don't even know if they can paint over it because it's scratched in so deep.

I'm not ready for this!!

I'll try to sneak a camera into the bathroom Sunday to see if I can take a picture of it. If I do, I'll post it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I would recommend NOT "Sneaking" any cameras into public bathrooms... :) Funny. Logan totally reminds me of Ian.

Billy Bob Bambino Bombabious Baby the Third said...

LOL! That's awesome. Ammon is no ladies' man... He's more of a "boy trying to figure girls out" man. Poor kid - he doesn't stand much of a chance - look who he's got for a dad... Luckily, I figured things out for about five minutes, which was enough to catch Youngshin...