Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Cobb Family Photos

Gordon and Courtnie quadding with the Robinson clan. Courtnie loves to go FAST!!

This is an older picture...I'd forgotten how short her hair was. I miss it! She wants it long, but it's so cute short.
Ian wearing his "I do all my own stunts" shirt, which is SO appropriate for him!
Ian loves Cub Scouts. He'll be 11 next Monday and will be an 11 year-old Scout. We bought him his new Scout shirt and a bunch of Scout stuff for his birthday.
Ian and Courtnie--Halloween 2007. Ian was a vampire (complete with black hair dye) and after many attempts to find the right Hannah Montana outfit, this was the best we could come up with. She decided that she was just a "pop star" and not Hannah Montana.

1 comment:

LivingstonClan said...

OK--what a babe Courtnie is! And I cannot believe Ian is going to be 11--wow. Way to go on getting the pictures on here.