Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kinda embarassing, but I thought I'd share

So, I got names "Prescott Valley's Extraordinary Woman" for the month of September. One of my band parents nominated me. It's kind of nice, but kind of weird for me, as I'm just one person, doing my job...

Here's the link if you want to check it out. It's nice...

http://www.pvtrib.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=48408

Being a teacher is often a very thankless job, (as is being a mother) so it's nice to be recognized. I'm flattered. The good news is, I get my hair done next time for free, as I get a $100 gift card to my favorite salon! :) Yeah!

2 comments:

LivingstonClan said...

Embarassing my eye Amie--BRAG IT UP!!! That is awesome. I read the article--you are a great lady for sure. It is nice that others see it too. Congratualtions. Proud to say your my sista!

Billy Bob Bambino Bombabious Baby the Third said...

Hey! I couldn't be more proud of you! I have known how great you are FOREVER, not just the month of Sept. 2008. Nice to get some recognition. You totally deserve every accolade you get.

Congratulations, Sis. You rock.