Thursday, April 9, 2009

Words I'm Striving to Live By

And behold it is written also, that thou shalt love thy neighbor and hate thine enemy;

But behold I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father who is in heaven; for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good.

Therefore those things which were of old time, which were under the law, in me are all fulfilled.

Old things are done away, and all things have become new.

Therefore I would that ye should be perfect even as I, or your Father who is in heaven is perfect.

2 comments:

Jim Cobabe said...

Amie,

Keep trying, it's worth the effort. I haven't got there yet either, but life is a journey -- right?

Grandma Cobabe said...

Great post Amie. I love you tons! Grandma Cobabe