Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just so tired!

Why? Why?

Since spring break, and for that matter, during spring break, I just feel excessively tired. I can't seem to get enough sleep. It started the Sunday before spring break. I woke up feeling exhausted, went to church and while I was leading the music in Sacrament Meeting, I just felt completely spent. I couldn't keep my eyes open and just felt limp... Gordon covered for me in Primary and I went home.

I just never seem to feel good. Maybe I have a brain cloud. (Someone I know has one!) :)

I started going to the gym and hour a day on Monday. (Yeah, I know, its only been 2 days...the point is, I'm back.) I thought that would lift my spirits and give me more energy--it has in the past. Nada so far.

Por que, Maria?

3 comments:

LivingstonClan said...

Kepp it up at the gym lady! And stay positive--or you may just develop that brain cloud. I super big heart you sis!

B. Perky said...

Maybe an hour is too much?

Billy Bob Bambino Bombabious Baby the Third said...

I love your music. Usually I hate the music that plays while I am trying to read, but in this case listening to Mr. Parker makes me miss you so much it hurts. I can actually never hear the sax played without thinking of you...

You rock, sis. I sure love you.