Friday, March 5, 2010

Tired

I'm tired of...

...people asking me how I'm doing with pity in their eyes
...people telling me that I look tired
...throwing up
...having to take huge pills before I eat anything
...not feeling like eating anything
...not being able to eat what I want
...my kidneys not cooperating
...not having the stamina or desire to make it through the day
...being so tired all of the time
...going to dialysis
...not being able to help out around the house
...feeling guilty because my husband is doing everything
...lacking concentration to get menial tasks done

I'm ready to get better now! Hello?

3 comments:

LivingstonClan said...

I love you Amie. With a super big HEART in the middle. I sure wish we lived closer, and we could just hang out and watch Little Women, and drink ooodles of Pepsi. (This is my wish--ok?!) Guess what movie mom waled in with to watch at the hospital--Hunt for Red October! lol!!!

amuse said...

Mrs. Cobb keep up the faith! You are an amazing women with an amazing family. You will get thru this I have faith. You amaze me in so many ways that I would never be able to explain all of them.

Bill Cobabe said...

Hey - that's MY movie! HA!

My kids say that to me, too - Are you watching this AGAIN?!?! HAHAHAHAAAA!!
Awesome.