Friday, June 5, 2009

I've got a camera, I've got a camera, I've got a camera hey hey hey hey




Gordon and I have been wanting/needing:


a) a new digital camera
b) a camcorder


The camera I currently have (or should I say had) was a 5 mega pixel that occasionally took a good picture. Actually, I think I've taken five or six good pictures on that camera since getting it as a gift almost four years ago.


We wanted a camcorder to record--among other things--Ian's wrestling matches. We've borrowed Josh and Kassie's camcorder and in the past and it's been so helpful for Ian to watch his matches. He learns a lot.


With those two things in mind, we went to our local Best Buy today. We were going to purchase just a camcorder, and picked out a few that we liked. We asked if the camcorder took decent still photos and were told that the camcorder "photos" were terrible. We then asked if we could purchase a camera that would shoot decent videos and were told that we're better off doing it that way.


We purchased the camera you see above.
We took it to Josh and Kassie's today for Allison's birthday and here are a few of the photos:

The "head honcho" rigging up the pinata:



Mikey and Megan picking up their loot:



The birthday girl:



Ian and Courtnie examine their loot:

I also called my dad for some "expert" advice. I always like talking to my dad, and I'm grateful (as always) for his no-nonsense advice. I can't wait until he's here at the end of the month!!

I love you, dad! :)



1 comment:

LivingstonClan said...

Looks like a good one--you know, in my expert opinion! Never too old for a pinata I guess.